Pages

Tuesday, January 31

January FOs

K- Mittens for Jackie and Rebecca; these mittens were mostly knitted back in November, but were waiting for their thumbs. I found the pattern just in time for them to go back to school after the holidays... Rebecca promptly lost hers. =o(
K- Eye Lash kerchief scarf; I thought this scarf would be a cute one to have inside my jacket when I go out, but alas, it was too small to be practical for me. I will be giving this to Lissa {probably} for either herself or her dolls.
K- Granny dishcloth shawl; this is the first UFO eradicated in 2006. I may add another ball of the Light & Lofty, but I'm still undecided at this point, since I won't be able to get any more of the same dye lot. I'm thinking that the blended needle with the Bernat Softee Chunky might hide some of the imperfection.

No comments: