Pages

Wednesday, January 25

It's done!!! I think...

Just a fast post before I run off to bed...

Well I *think* my first UFO extinction project is done. All it took me was one evening... geesh... you mean I've been *that* close to having a warm, fluffy shawl?!?! Anyway, I just finished casting it off. I'm not sure, however, if it's going to be big enough. I want it to sit on my shoulders without the need for me to hold it at all. It sorta does, but it doesn't really cover my arms very much. I know it will grow a bit, but acrylic ain't gonna grow enough to make this that much bigger. I'm going to look at work to see if by some strange twist of fate, I can get another ball of the Light 'n Lofty in this dye lot. I have enough of the Softee Chunky for nearly another ball of that, I'm sure. I'll get someone to take a pic of this tomorrow, and y'all can let me know what you think.

No comments: