Pages

Sunday, January 1

Happy New Year!!!

Well here it is, the first day of the new year. I've spent a good portion of the day today sifting through the box of tangled yarn rescued from Alex and Melissa's room. I feel like I haven't made much progress when I look at the tangle, then I look at the other box where I've been putting the balled yarn. I would guesstimate that I've got it about half done or more. Another day or so and I'll have it all sorted out. That will be one step closer to being able to work on my UFOs.
I have decided that my shawl will be my first UFO eradicated. I'm not sure how much of the Light & Lofty I have left for the shawl. I know that we have more of it at work, and since I'm blending it, I'm not going to worry about dye lots. It's nearly done anyway, and then I can use the circ from that project towards my Skacel sweater.

I have have been considering frogging my Homespun sweater. I started it nearly a year ago, and my knitting skills have improved so much over that time, that I'm not sure I will be happy with what I have done so far. I need to find the pattern for it again. I *think* that it's in the bin where the sweater itself belonged, and that the shawl currently is in. I will make this decision while I finish the shawl.

No comments: