Pages

Monday, January 2

Disappointed in myself... self reflection...

Well I'm kinda disappointed in my progress yesterday. I just got a bunch of yarn untangled, and did up a few rows on Alex's scarf. I guess it's better than nothing, right? My hands woke me up at 5 am today. It's not too bad since I went to bed around 8:30 last night, but I was *really* hoping to catch up on my sleep somewhat.

I've been doing a lot of thinking on what all I want to accomplish over the next little while with my knitting and crocheting, as well as my plans for the website. My only hope for escape from WM comes with these plans. Who wouldn't want to give up a job they hate to devote themselves to their first love {other than DH and the kids of course!!}?

I still haven't found the magazine that the circular shrug is in, but I'm gonna hunt for it more today. I have a few magazines that I need to review as well. I'm getting pretty behind on those, and I've found some great ones in the last 2-3 weeks.

No comments: