Pages

Tuesday, August 1

Still grunting and groaning...

Alas, my back is just the slightest amount better today. I will be switching over to using heat packs instead of ice packs a little later. Hopefully that will help me be able to actually go to work today. I'm *not* looking forward to my next paycheque at all now. I'm going to ask about my sick pay... I might be able to get paid for last night, but I need to find out if I need a doctor's note for it. I can't even get out of the house right now, so there's no way I'd be able to get one.

I do have some good news though... I saved a bunch of money by switching to Geiko I finished my ML socks and started my PP ones. I did the ribbing on them last night, and the first repeat of the pattern this morning before coming to the computer. I also got Brittany's ankle socks done last night. I haven't had the energy to try and find batteries, so I'm still picture-less.

In other news, after 3 or 4 attempts, my membership in the 6 Sox KAL was finally accepted. The newest pattern starts today, so if I can find my sock yarn stash easily enough, I'll probably get started on those over the next day or two as well. I only need to knit one sock a month, so it will fit in quite nicely I think with the rest of my sock knitting adventures.

No comments: