Pages

Saturday, August 19

The next surprise package revealed!!!

Well Derek and I went to Rams today so I could pick up the Inox needles I wanted, as well as find out if the newest surprise packages had arrived. I wasn't so lucky with my needles... they only had 2.25 mm, so it looks like I'll be frogging my SSS yet *again*!!!! The latest Super Soxx *had* arrived and I picked up one. Apparently a lady there this morning got one that was turquiose and blue, so methinks me will be returning soon for some more. I want to complete my set of bamboo sock dpns anyway... well the longer length, I'm not going to mention the shorter ones, at least not yet! I think the one that I got will make a nice pair of Thanksgiving themed socks. It's not a colour that I would have chosen myself, but I'll live with it!

2 comments:

Lyz said...

hmmmm not your colour you say??? Well remember you do have friends! ROFL! Thanksgiving socks huh? They must be for a turkey then! ROFLMAO!

Nicole said...

*gobble* *gobble* You're just jealous because you don't have all this lovely sock yarn to surround yourself with!!!