Pages

Sunday, September 11

Sleepless in Winnipeg...

As usual, I can't get to sleep and I'm beyond just beat. On both Friday and Saturday I got a good solid sleep... hell, you coulda set a bomb off next to me and I wouldn't have flinched! Quite the difference from my usual lately... 2 hours at a time max. Right now I feel like I haven't slept in a week and my feet are so sore they are numb {but not numb enough that I can't feel how much they hurt}.

I *finally* caught up with Lyz yesterday morning. I asked her about my knit fish problem, and now before I make any more, I need to try using an even larger needle. The first three I used a 8, and then I tried one in a size 9. The body is still cupping with that one so I will see if I can get one made with a 10 or a 10½ {5.0, 5.5, 6.0, and 6.5 mm respectively} today and see if that helps. If not, then I'll just go back to the 8 or 9 and see how far I can "swim". It's not *that* big of a deal anyway, but if I can un-cup them before sewing them together, that's all the better.

Derek and I went out to do a bit of shopping yesterday, but that turned into window shopping since we couldn't find anything that we were looking for. =o( We also washed the truck so that he could wax it, so I got a few rounds done on my sock. I guess I better get working on those! i have tons and TONS of sock yarn that I want to use up...

No comments: