Pages

Friday, September 2

Hmmm... wonder what we did to upset her?

Geesh... it's been MONTHS since I've been here! But I guess a lot of that has to do with my state of mind lately. There's been a lot going on, and I've been going through a pretty major slump design-wise. I've been mostly knitting lately, and I've got the bug for patterns that combine both knitting *and* crochet. The top I found on the Coats site sure worked up beautifully! All I need to do is finish up the lace edging on one sleeve and sew it up. Then I've got a new going out top for my Monday night adventures!!!

Anyhoo... I designed a camera sock this week. I'm quite impressed with myself and want to keep up with the designing and getting stuff done and all that! You can find it here. Check it out and let me know what you think!

Oh well, I'm *supposed* to be sleeping {or at least resting} right now since I called in sick to work with more chest pains... out!! out!! with me and I'll get some sprucing up done on the Bistro site and on here tomorrow and over the weekend I hope. I've seen sooo many cool blogs lately, and I want a cool one too! *whine*

Laters!!!

No comments: