Pages

Monday, September 12

It's the weekend finally!!!

Well *my* weekend anyway! Tonight is my pool night, and Derek is probably coming too... YAY!!! That means I don't have to be careful about how much I drink since he'll be doing the driving... DOUBLE YAY!!!

I decided on going with the larger needles for the fish. There wasn't a heck of a lot of difference in the way the larger two feel when I stretch them and such, but the actual needles themselves are a lot smoother to work with... decision made! I got a few done yesterday, I'll have to do a fin count to see how many I've got made with these needles.

I don't know what I'll do with the blue fishy I have, but I've got two beige ones made with the small needles that I can sew together and stuff into a fishy toy for Lissa!

Oh well... I just got up from my after work power nap and I'm in desperate need of a cup of coffee and a cigarette... bbl

No comments: