Pages

Tuesday, December 13

New Year's Resolutions?

Well I've been thinking about this for a while, and a thread on the KH Forum got me going again on it. I want 2006 to be a UFO extermination year. I'm going to dig out my ancient UFOs and get them done, at least one a month. Mainly what I'm looking at are my labour-intensive ones that will take a bit of time and concentration to complete. I'll probably set up something on the sidebar to let you know how I'm doing, and to keep myself focussed. This is the list I have so far:
  • Granny dishcloth shawl {about 75%+ done}
  • Popcorn MAM afghan {not touched in 4 years... mebbe half done???}
  • Crocheted aran top in Patons Grace {about half the back done, if that}
  • Homepsun sweater coat {about one third of the back done}
  • DHs fair isle-style crocheted pullover {not even sure where I am on that!!!}

That is more than enough to keep me going for a couple of months. It will sure be nice to get some of these long-term UFOs cleared away. The shawl and sweater I started in Febuary of last year, the rest of the projects are more than a year old, and in the case of the popcorn MAM, it's probably getting closer to 5 years old! I know I haven't worked on it since we moved here, and that was October 2001!!!

No comments: