Pages

Wednesday, March 8

What song makes you cry?

No matter what... no matter where you are... no matter what you are doing... what song can't you hear without running for the kleenex box? For me it's a song by Rascal Flats, I call it "Sara Beth", but the DJ on the radio said that the name of it was "Skin".

I was on my way to my SnB tonight when that song came on. I *could* blame it on the fact that I was in Derek's truck, and hadn't bothered changing the radio station -- the Disturbed CD in my car right now would *not* have that effect -- but I won't! Problem is when this song comes on, on the radio, tv or whatever, I cannot change it. The main theme of this song is a teenaged girl that gets leukemia, and is worried about going to the prom with no hair. It's a beautiful and extremely touching song. I'm not sure what exactly it is about it, but I start bawling like a baby. I *do* have to say that I'm very happy I wasn't wearing much makeup today, and that the mascara package wasn't lying when it said that it was waterproof!

No comments: