Pages

Tuesday, October 11

Hooks and needles...

Well I have picked up my crochet hook for the first time in months finally! I found a place that had the round ripple online, so that's the pattern I've decided to use for my friend's babyghan. I'm using some blue and some baby veri that I had in my stash for it. Funny thing is, I could have sworn that I had nearly a full cone of blue fingering yarn, but when I dug it out, there was next to nothing left on it... maybe enough for a pair of baby socks or the like, but definitely not enough to add to the multi-stranded blanket I had in mind. I got a ton of it done when I started it yesterday {Sunday} morning when I got home from work. I didn't pick it up at all today {Monday} since I slept until after 1 pm, went to the football game, came home made dinner, and then went out to play pool!

On the needles is mostly socks and mittens. I've got a dishcloth on the go of course, that's just a given! My main focus lately has been on getting mittens made for the girls, and trying to find patterns for hats and scarves for them. I want to make stocking caps for them and short row scarves. I seem to recall seeing a pattern for those once, so I've got a major web surf for that coming up soon!

No comments: