Pages

Thursday, September 7

Grumble, grumble...

My computer and Blogger are at it again, and not talking. That means I can't upload any pics until I get on to Derek's computer. *So* frustrating!!! Well here it is, my vacation is more than half over, and I don't have as much to show for it as I'd originally hoped -- best laid plans and all. I've gotten quite a bit of sock knitting done, however, and I have several feet to do since I've turned the heel on my SSS, and am working on the heel of my Dura sock, as well as Derek's GI Dennis.

The Super Secret Project I was working on in August was completed, and gifted on Monday. I'll have that up as soon as I can get the pictures uploaded, and the last update done. It was received very happily I might add. The baby blanket I'm currently crocheting is going a bit slower, but that's because I've been concentrating on my socks a lot, and will pick it back up again once all these heels are done.

I haven't found as much of my house as I would have liked, but I am finding quite a bit. The cryo lab is still begging for attention, and I still *do* intend on getting in there for at least a little while.

No comments: