Pages

Monday, October 29

And now as promised... PICTURES!!!

Yes! I've actually got the photographic proof that I've been accomplishing something around here. The only thing that didn't make it into this shoot was my new sock design. I'm going to keep that under wraps for the moment. I've uploaded blog-sized photos here, but if you are interested in seeing the larger versions, you can view them on my Flickr account. I also have some recent family shots added there as well.

Here's the finished photo of the socks I made for Derek's boss as a thank you for all the help and such they've given us. I hope he likes them! I even included a little card titled: "The Care and Feeding of your Hand-Knit Socks"!
Henry's Socks

Here's where I currently am with my first laceweight project, Steph's "Snowdrop Lace Shawl" done in Clea on 4 mm needles.
Snowdrop Lace Shawl

This is the current state of my blue shawl. It's around 16" and I've used up 2 balls of Patons Glittallic on it so far. Derek chose the yarn and the pattern, so I'm looking forward to finishing this one.
Blue Diamond Lace Shawl

2 comments:

BrownBerry said...

Nicole these all look great! Those socks are a really nice gift, I hope that they are appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive. Just got back from Ontario today.

Talk to you soon.

Catharine

cathiet@hotmail.com