Pages

Sunday, January 28

What am I gonna do with all this spare time?

Well my worst fears were realized, I was called back to my home store a night early. It was very uspetting to me on two fronts... the first being that I didn't get to officially say goodbye to everyone like I had planned... the second being how rude my manager was about the whole situation. But what can you do, right?

Now that I'm back at my home store, I *do* get to sleep later, and I have more time at home. Even though full hours *are* available right now, I *desperately* want my three days off this week. Maybe I will feel differently next week, but I am currently looking very forward to at least a few weeks of three day weekends. Wednesday night is inventory at my store, and I WON'T BE THERE!!! I'll be at my casual knitting meeting, and having a blast as I haven't been to that one since I took my week of vacation at the beginning of September.

I haven't gotten any further in my yarn inventory, but I will be remedying that this week. I've gotten the gusset decreases done on my socks, and I'm into the third "lace" repeat of Derek's Columbine sock. I don't seem to be getting as much knitting done now that I have more time, but since I've been catching up on my sleep, I'm not going to complain too loudly.

I went through my camera, and I haven't removed pics off of it since HALLOWEEN!!! I'm gonna take some pics of the wild novelty yarn I picked up on my way out of Portage and then get the whole lot on to my computer. I haven't been so big on novelty yarn in a long while, but this is for some doll blankets for Alex and Lissa's cabbage patch dolls. When you see this garish pile of yarn, you will understand why I *had* to have it for them!

No comments: