Pages

Wednesday, March 23

I haven't posted in *HOW* long???

Wow... has it really been over a month since I posted? Sheesh! Life sure seems to have a way of catching up with me these days! I've been doing a lot of knitting though, and that's a good thing. It relaxes me. I sorta designed a dishcloth for St. Patrick's Day -- I took a chart that Lyz had found for me, and wrote it into a knitting pattern. Even though it's only a few days before Easter, I still want to do 2 Easter-themed ones... a duck and a chicken probably. I did get a new crochet design done -- a water bottle holder. I will have to figure out my new digital camera and take a picture of it {and get the pattern written up and posted to the Bistro}. I haven't decided yet whether or not to have it as a chargable pattern or not... decisions, decisions.

No comments: