Pages

Tuesday, January 1

No regrets!

I always try to live my life with no regrets. I usually look before I leap, and take into account that I expect anything I say or do will be made public in perpetuity. I will celebrate my successes and accomplishments. I will try my best to not beat myself up over my defeats and failures. Life is way too short to waste it away saying, "I'm sorry" for everything, so I do what I can to avoid needing to apologize for my (or lack of) behaviour. I think that will be my only resolution this year... To have no regrets.

I've seen something floating around Facebook the last few days that I think I may try. It's a gratitude jar. You start January 1st with an empty jar. Every time something good, cool, or even remotely noteworthy occurs, you write it on a slip of paper and put it in the jar. At the end of the year you read through all those notes to allow you to be grateful and appreciative of all the great things that happened throughout the year.

No comments: