Pages

Sunday, February 6

I hate weekends!

Well here it is, Sunday morning, and I haven't crocheted a stitch in two days. Working night shift every weekend *really* sucks! I need to finish an order for the Bistro today, then I can get on to working on Derek's slippers and my dishcloths. Now only if I could figure out a way to crochet or knit while sleeping. =o)
It's getting frustrating for me that I can't seem to accomplish anything at all from the time I start work Friday night till after I take a nap after work on Tuesday morning. What's going to happen once I go back to working 5 days again??? I don't need to really worry about that yet. It will be at least 3-4 months before that happens. Hopefully I can get myself motivated enough to get more finished in the meantime. The yarn aisle is starting to talk to me again, so I *have* to get some stuff done so I can buy more stash!

No comments: