Pages

Friday, February 4

Here fishy fishy!

Well it looks like the group has agreed with me about the fishy dishy. Lyz said that the size needles used in the pattern are what you normally use for worsted weight yarn. So I get to go find a fishy colour in my stash. I wonder if I have any orange and white vari so that I can make a Nemo cloth... or maybe blue to make a Dory cloth! I will have to figure out where Derek put my small balls of cotton yarn when he cleaned up my yarn cryogenics testing lab . He put the heaters in there so I can actually get in there without suffereing from frostbite!

2 comments:

sara said...

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nic has a blog!!! I'm going to link to you on my blog, that ok?


Sara

sara said...

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nic has a blog!!! I'm going to link to you on my blog, that ok?


Sara