Pages

Tuesday, February 6

YAY!!! Success at last!!!

Well I am a happy sock knitter again! I found the missing in a safe place ball of Regia Silk Shine to complete Derek's GI Dennis socks. I quickly got the toe finished and all the ends woven in. That makes two completed pairs of socks so far this year.

I restarted Derek's Columbine socks, and am still working on the ribbing of those. I am nearly done Watermelon #2 {I managed my first short-row heel ever!}; I'm down the foot of Rebecca's camo sock; found the pattern I wrote so that I can finish Jackie's sock; and am working on a new super-secret {for the time being} design. The Old Shale sock is currently on the back-burner while I finish up what's nearly done, but I can see several completed pairs *very* soon.

Working on the super-secret design has got my creative juices going again, so I think a few more designs will be coming soon as well... as always, stay tuned to this channel for future updates.

No comments: