Pages

Wednesday, May 24

Lissa's sweater nearly done.

Lissa's sweater in progressHere is a pic I took on Saturday to help me decide which set of buttons to use for her sweater. I've really been taking my time with the second sleeve. I got the first sleeve done in less than two days... probably a reward for being so good when I went to Ram's on Thursday to get the dpns. I've done the collar on the sweater, and woven a few ends in as well. The top button is a kitty cat, and the bottom two are a princess castle and crown. With encourangement from others, I have decided to go with the princess themed buttons.
Lissa's sweater in progressI added this picture because the colours appeared different in the two shots I took. The pattern is from a Bernat booklet. The lilac yarn is Bernat Satin in Stardust, and the eyelash yarn is LB Fun Fur in Fiji.
Close-up of the buttons.This is a close-up of the buttons.

1 comment:

Ariannah Armstrong said...

Pretty sweater! I love the color!