Pages

Friday, November 2

You may now commence nail-biting!

Much of my brain power in October was used on compiling pattern proposals. There were times I was sure I was going to have grey matter goo seeping out of my ears! But they are all done, and as of 8:33 this morning, all have been submitted!

Due to the nature of the calls, I can't really reveal too many details. However, I *can* say that three were previous (unsuccessful) submissions, and three are outside of my usual design comfort zone. I am really excited about all of them, and am expecting to know the results by Christmas.

I really need to get working on the Ontario Corruption pattern, but I'm having a lot of trouble getting it into a format that makes sense. I am still hoping to have it released in December, but we shall see.


Until next time,
Nicole =o)


Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.

No comments: