Pages

Sunday, March 20

These boots were made for walkin'...

And that's just what they did!!! I'm so happy to say that I'm now unemployed, by choice!!! It's been nearly a month now, and I've rediscovered what sleeping AT NIGHT is like!!

My sock designs for Ram Wools' footworks 1.0 contest are coming fast and furious now. As of this writing: 2 patterns have been submitted -- "Walk in the Garden" and "Eggplant Parmasana"; 2 patterns are written except for the second size -- "Eat Your Veggies" and "By the Sea"; and 1 pattern is in progress, but nearly finished -- "Tiptoe through the Tulips".

Melissa's and Elijah's blankets are progressing well, and have been coming in very handy for when either my hands or my brain (or both!) need a break from the socks.

I have posted some pictures on my flikr photostream, and linked the appropriate ones to my Rav projects. You'll find "Walk in the Garden", 3 other sock FOs, as well as samples from the 2 afghans.

Please let me know what you think!

Nicole =o)


Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.

No comments: