Pages

Tuesday, February 1

Too many minds...

Have you ever seen the movie "The Last Samurai" with Tom Cruise? At one point when Tom's character is doing battle with another and losing, he is given advice on focussing because he has "too many minds". I can certainly relate to that!!!

I have so much on the go, and so much that I want to do, that I too am suffering from "too many minds". On the plus side, I am making some progress towards my goals.

I am now officially a designer on Ravelry!!! I have one pattern uploaded with 2 more linked to me but I want to get most of the bugs worked out there before I upload too much more.

I currently have two new afghan patterns written up, and just need to finish the actual projects so that I can finalize the supplies list, finished size, etc. One is a crocheted thermal baby blanket designed for my new grandson. The other is a knitted MAM designed for my youngest daughter.

I am also in the researching stage of several sock designs for Ram Wools footwork 1.0 design contest. Cross your fingers for me!!

Now to focus... Design? Knit? Crochet? Convert files? Too many minds!!!

Nicole =o)


Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.

No comments: