Pages

Tuesday, December 27

Happy Chrismahanukwanzakah!!!

Well for some of us the holidays are basically over, and for others they are still in the middle of them. I hope you all had {or are having} an enjoyable time. This time of year can be very depressing for people, myself included. I often have to force myself into a more sociable mood in order to survive all the festivities. I guess Derek is like that this year too, which is probably part of the reason why he wasn't too enthusiastic about going to his staff party this year. I'm still very happy with the way things turned out that night. The intimate dinner was much more enjoyable.

This week I hope to be able to finish off quite a few of the projects I have on the go. So many items are around me that are nearly finished, and I want to clear them up so that I can actually tell what else I need to make for the kids and such. Finding the top of my desk would be a very good thing right now! Additionally, if I can get the pressure off of cleaning up my nearly-done's, then I can concentrate on the stitch markers I want to release after New Year's. I haven't been able to obtain the jewelry findings I need for the crochet ones yet, but I have my fingers crossed. The department manager in crafts and fabrics is a friend of mine, so she has ordered several items for me, and I can get her to check on the status of them for me. Worse comes to worse, I can go on a mission of various WMs here in town and stock up on what I will need.

Today's plan: Seam Alex's socks, weave in ends on girl's scarves, finish Lissa's hat, and organize bead supplies a bit.

No comments: